Sliding scale registration:
We want to make ECWD as accessible as possible, therefore registration is on a sliding scale from $90 – $550. We ask that you honestly evaluate what is within your means for attending the conference this year. The true per-person cost of the conference is $280, so we encourage you to pay that amount or even above that amount if you can. This reflects what it takes for us to cover conference space, programming, childcare, translation/interpretation, food, and other costs.
Here are the registration levels:
- Showcase | Escaparate – $550 If you are a person with wealth or your organization is sending you and has a budget of over $1 million please register at or around this level. This covers the true per-person cost of providing food, housing, childcare, interpretation, and transportation AND allows us to provide 1 full scholarship to another attendee.
- Visionary | Visionario – $425 If your organization is sending you and has a budget between $500,000 and $1 million, or if you are a person of economic privilege, please register at or around this level. This covers the true per-person cost of providing food, housing, childcare, interpretation, and transportation AND allows us to provide financial support to another attendee.
- Star Supporter | Patrocinador Estrella – $280 This is the true per-person cost of providing food, housing, childcare, interpretation, and transportation. If you or your organization can afford to register at or around this level, please do.
Choose the amount that makes the most sense for your ability and needs. Please read the descriptions of the other registration levels as a guide. If this range is still outside your means we invite you to apply for a scholarship.
Are you traveling with children?
We are offering childcare at the conference! During registration, please select that you will need childcare and we will contact you with more details. Please note: children are not permitted in the dorms. We will have solidarity housing available. If this applies to you, mark that you need solidarity housing on the registration form.
Interested in receiving the discounted US Federation of Worker Cooperatives (USFWC) member rate?
Members receive discount off the listed registration rate. To access this discount, you must be a dues-paying member of a national cooperative membership organization such as the US Federation of Worker Cooperatives, National Association Business Association, NASCO, or Cooperation Works! To access the USFWC member discount promo code: email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘USFWC Member Conference Discount Code Request’ in the subject line and include the name of the national membership organization you’re a member of. We will respond within 48 business hours.
Interested in receiving the discounted NYC Network of Worker Cooperatives (NYCNoWC) rate?
NYC Network of Worker Cooperatives members get a separate discount. To access the NYCNoWC member discount promo code: email email@example.com with ‘NYCNoWC Member Conference Discount Code Request’ in the subject line and include whether you want lunch one day, two days, or all three days. We will respond within 48 business hours.
Do you need a scholarship?
Scholarships are for those who:
1. work in non-white (or color, as commonly called in the United States) working-class communities or rural communities to develop, support or operate worker cooperatives;
2. can not attend without the support of a scholarship;
3. express an interest in workers’ cooperatives as a strategy for community economic development.
The deadline for applying for a scholarship is April 17. If your application is approved, staff will send you an email with a code to register. Once the scholarships have been approved, those who receive them must register by May 8th at the latest. Please apply through the scholarship form.